CHSE Odisha 11th Class History Book Solutions
Unit 1 Early Societies
Unit 2 Ancient Greece
Unit 3 Changing Traditions
- Changing Traditions Objective & Short Answer Type Questions
- Changing Traditions Long Answer Questions
- Unit 5 Objective Questions
- Unit 5 Short Answer Questions
- Unit 5 Long Answer Questions Part-1
- Unit 5 Long Answer Questions Part-2
CHSE Odisha Class 11 History Syllabus
First Year (Paper-I)
History of the World
- History: Meaning and Relevance
- History of Human Evolution:
a) The Precursor of Modern Human Beings
b) Modern Human Beings:
i. Early Humans ways of obtaining food.
ii. Habitat -Trees to caves and open air sites.
iii. Making of tools
iv. Modes of communications – Language and art.
c) Epilogue – Domestication of animals, and plants; Development of farming and pastoralism as a way of life.
- Contributions of Ancient River Valley Civilisation:
a) Egypt, b) Mesopotamia, c) China
- Ancient Greece:
a) Rise of city states – Athens and Sparta, b) Evolution of Direct Democracy, c) Age of Pericles.
- Ancient Rome:
a) Society: Composition, Gender, Literacy, Culture, Economic Expansions, Slavery, b) Roman Constitution, c) Julius Caesar: Achievements
- Feudalism in Europe: Features, Merits, and Demerits.
- Major religions:
a) Christianity, b) Islam
- Science and Changing Cultural Traditions in Europe between 11th and 17th Centuries: New Ideas and New Trends in Science, Literature, and Art.
- European Voyages of Explorations (15th to 17th Centuries).
- Civilisations in Americas: Maya, Aztek, and Inca.
- Innovations and Technological changes: Industrial Revolutions.
- American War of Independence: Causes and Consequences.
- French Revolution of 1789: Causes and Significance.
- World War-I: Causes and Consequences.
- Russian Revolution of 1917: Causes and Significance.
- Events leading to the World War-II.
- United Nations: Origin, Objectives and Structure.
Bureau’s Higher Secondary (+2) History, Published by Odisha State Bureau of Textbook Preparation & Production, Bhubaneswar.